All foreign and domestic students from onshore Australia who fulfil PCBT’s entry admissions standards are eligible for an attractive scholarship opportunity from the Perth College of Business & Technology.
Only qualified candidates will receive this $1,000 scholarship opportunity, which is being offered.
Perth College Of Business & Technology Australia 2022 International scholarships
Application Deadline: 9 September 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be in compliance with the program’s entrance criteria.
- You must be a foreign student.
- You should be able to speak English well and satisfy the following academic criteria.
- Examining PCBT Placement (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enrol in based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) the results of: earlier ELICOS investigations
- IELTS (General or Academic), TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English Advanced (CAE), OET, or the Duolingo English Test are all examples of English proficiency exams.
You are encouraged to fill out and submit the admission application form in order to apply. All foreign students will be taken into consideration.
Information about the scholarship may be found on the website.