Yuen Sang and Yu Yuen Kit founded it. Therefore, Peter’s (1986) and Paul’s (1988) parents The Yuen Sang and Yu Yuen Kit So International Scholarship Fund therefore offers financial aid to international students and non-citizens attending Harvey Mudd College while residing in the United States.
For each incoming class, the Office of Admission chooses one recipient based on exceptional academic achievement as demonstrated in the application for admission. Regardless of financial necessity, the So prize is given.
Harvey Mudd College International Scholarships USA
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022
International countries are eligible.
Graduate or Undergraduate
Award Value: Educational Fund
Awards Received: Not Mentioned
Eligibility requirements include;
- possess a minimal have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- show excellence in academic achievement.
- be foreigners studying at Harvey Mudd College who are not nationals of the United States.
- fulfil the university’s admissions and academic standards for the programme they want to enrol in.
- please send results from the following English language tests:
IELTS, Duolingo, TOEFL IBT
For more information visit the official website