The Laing Developing International study degree award is available to all applicants who are from developing countries and wish to begin Postgraduate or Doctoral coursework at Newnham College university in the UK. Newnham College in the UK is inviting outstanding international students who wish to study there to apply.
In the UK, the Newnham College was founded in 1787. The institution, which is a division of the University of Cambridge, has 20,000 students from more than 140,000 nations.
Selection criteria for international study grants from Newnham College:
• The prospective students must be interested in pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees.
• The students who are interested must be citizens of a developing nation or a nation with a low or moderate income economy.
Grants For International Study At Newnham College In The UK
• The College in the UK will award a varying number of scholarships to all of the chosen applicants for the academic year 2022–2023.
The M.Phil. and PhD degrees are available in any topic.
Application Process: The interested applicants will enroll in the university’s Master’s and PhD degree programmes.
• Two academic references from students who are interested in applying must be provided.
• Through the applicant portal, interested students provide the names of their referees. An automatic reference request will be sent to each of their individual referees.
Requirements: Candidates must hold a second class upper (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or a degree of a comparable calibre from a foreign institution.
• Candidates must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Date of Closing: Open
The College International Study Grants recipients will receive a varying scholarship award from Newnham College in the UK for the academic year 2022–2023.