Apply for fully funded Chevening scholarship UK, begin your review experience in UK. Uplifting news! It is as of now open to Chevening grant. In this article, we will make sense of exhaustively about this grant, its application advantages and bit by bit application process.
Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 is a completely subsidized aces grant for worldwide understudies.
Chevening Scholarship covers college educational expenses, a month to month living stipend, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and extra awards and recompenses to cover fundamental consumption.
Chevening gives future pioneers and powerhouses from around the globe a particular opportunity to develop expertly and scholastically, network broadly, experience UK culture, and make persevering through helpful collaborations with the UK.
Chevening is the global honors arrangement of the UK government that expects to foster overall pioneers. There will be around 1,500 grants being given around the world.
Subsidized by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and accomplice associations, Chevening gives two sorts of grants Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships-with beneficiaries actually picked all through the globe by British consulates and high commissions.
Apply For Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship UK
What To Know About Chevening Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.
- Chevening Scholarship Deadline: 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
- Chevening Scholarship Opens: Application opens 2 August 2022 AT 12:00 BST
Chevening Scholarship Coverage
Chevening Scholarship 2022, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
To be eligible for Chevening Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been within the last two years from the opening of Chevening applications (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but if the employment took place within the last two years, you cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which you work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Chevening Scholarship
If it’s not too much trouble, adhere to the accompanying guidelines to apply for Chevening Scholarship:
- Pick your country from here, then pick Chevening Scholarship.
- Make a record here.
- Fill your profile with your own data, save the information and approve your profile,
- then start your application.
- Complete the test to guarantee your qualification for the Scholarship.
- Fill the application with the expected information and set up the accompanying reports:
- Finished instruction reports. English language capability.
- Contingent proposals for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Visa/ID report. Present the application.
Click here to visit website for more information Official website
Click here to view application Timeline