The Gates Scholarship program was created in 1994 by Microsoft founder Bill Gates and his wife Melinda. The scholarship program provides $32,000 per year to highly qualified students who are seeking to attend an excellent college or university in the United States.
The Gates Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the United States, and is often combined with other scholarships to provide a total scholarship package of up to $60,000 per year.
The Gates Scholarship is available to students who are enrolled in an undergraduate program at a U.S. college or university. The scholarship is not available to students who are attending a graduate school or a professional program. The application deadline for the Gates Scholarship is February 1st each year.
The Gates Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic achievement and financial need.
The 2023 Gates Scholarship in the USA is a completely subsidized grant and it is profoundly serious. The grant program was established by both Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, it is named after the humanitarian and American money manager.
The grant is available to sound and promising understudies from who hailed from low-pay foundations. The grant is portrayed by the supporters and numerous as “an extraordinary open door”.
Since the grant was established, it has upheld in excess of 5,000 understudies from everywhere the World. The grant is viewed as quite possibly of the most sought after grant, and has been recorded as one of the main five grants in the entire world.
The Gates Scholarship is extraordinary chance for promising understudies and has helped the existences of numerous people from everywhere the world. The Bill Gates Scholarship offers beneficiaries educational expense, food and lodging, books and supplies, transportation, and other instructive costs.
The grant program is accessible to the accompanying understudies showed monetary need and scholastic greatness:
• American Indian/Alaska Native
• Asian & Pacific Islander American
• Hispanic American
What To Know About Bill Gates Fully Funded Scholarships
• Country: United States
• Sponsor: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
• Total No. Scholarship: 300
• Program: Undergraduate Scholarship
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
• Closing Date: September 15, 2022
• It provides 100% tuition fees
• It provides health insurance
• It provides accommodation allowance
• Transportation costs
• It provides books
Bill Gates Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• High School Senior
• You must be either an Asian & Pacific Islander American, African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, and/or Hispanic American
• You must a US citizen, national, or permanent resident
• You must possess a good academic status with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
• You must plan to enroll full-time in a four-year degree program.
Necessary Documents for Bill Gates Scholarship
• Provide AT or ACT scores
• A financial information
• Provide your academic transcripts
• A Cumulative GPA
• An extracurricular information
• Your Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply For Bill Gate Scholarship
• Applicant should create an MYTGS profile on the Gates Scholarship application portal.
• Applicant should familiarize self with the application phases.
• Start the scholarship application process after creating the TGS profile.
Make sure to submit the application with accurate information.
Click here to Apply Now
The Gates Scholarships are still among the best grants on the planet. Whenever you are chosen for the Gates grants, you will not need to pay educational expense, convenience charge and other a few instructive costs. Are these not incredible? These and many are the advantages of the Gates Scholarships.